- Fixed bug where SRP_Send_Mail would crash if body contained lines with just periods.
- Added support for whitespace after commas in comma-delimited email address lists.
- Added 64-bit support.
- Added support for new SRP Licensing system.
- Fixed licensing bug.
- Improved SRP Mail Demo form.
- Fixed bug where PDF attachments wouldn't open in some email clients.
- Added support for TSL.
- Added support for named emails, e.g., "John Doe(email@example.com)"
- Added new field to Config parameter to support SSL.
- Updated name from SRPSendMail to SRP_Send_Mail. SRPSendMail is still included for backward compatability.
- Added support for SRPLicense.dll to simplify licensing
- Initial Release