- Fixed bug in licensing windows.
- Redesigned to use a single method called SRP_Zip that uses a service oriented architecture.
- Passwords are defined once when opening or creating the file instead of when adding which item.
- OI X 64-bit compatible
- Fixed SRP_Zip_ExtractFile bug where function would crash if attempting to extract an index that refers to a directory and not a file
- Removed RootDirectory parameter from SRP_Zip_Open and SRP_Zip_Create
- Added subdirectory support to SRP_Zip_GetFileList, SRP_Zip_FindFile, and SRP_Zip_AddFile
- Added SRP_Zip_RemoveFile
- Fixed more data truncation bugs by updating all calls to SRPZip.dll to pass variable pointers explicitly
- Added RootDirectory parameter to SRP_Zip_Open
- Updated SRP_Zip_Open to create the ZIP if it doesn't already exist
- Fixed SRP_Zip_AddFile bug where Data parameter was getting truncated at first Char(0) upon return
- Fixed SRP_Zip_AddFile bug where adding a file that already exists in the ZIP resulted in multiple copies of the file rather than replacing the one that was already there.
- Initial Release