- Improved socket read loop to better handle network disconnects
- Increased connection limit to 1024
- Increased connection limit to 1024 (Did not work correctly, use 2.1.4 instead)
- Fixed bug where /S option was not working.
- Fixed bug where SRP Sync Server would not run on Windows XP.
- Removed Receive and Send Error counters from the UI because they were reporting a lot of false positives.
- Updated networking logic to use generic binary data packets and rebranded to SRP Synchronization Server
- Improved handling of disconnections and send/receive errors
- Initial Release; originally called SRPScheduleServer.exe