Sorts a one dimensional dynamic array.
The sorted array.
|Array||The one dimensional dynamic array to be sorted. (REQUIRED)|
|Option||A keyword indiciating how the array is to be sorted. (OPTIONAL)|
|Delim||The delimiter that separates elements of the Array. (OPTIONAL)|
While the SortRows provides everything needed to sort both one and two dimensional arrays, this service simplifies the process greatly of sorting single dimensional arrays. Have a small simple list to sort? This is the service for you. Simply pass in the array and choose one of sorting options:
- "AscendingText" performs a left sort in alphabetical order.
- "DescendingText" performs a left sort in reverse alphabetical order.
- "AscendingNumbers" performs a sort in numerical order.
- "DescendingNumbers" performs a sort in reverse numerical order.
- "AscendingRight" performs a right-aligned sort in alphabetical order.
- "DescendingRight" performs a right-aligned sort in reverse alphabetical order.
Note: You can append a "C" to the end of the above options to make them case insensitive.
The Delim parameter tells the service what delimiter is used to delimit elements in the given array. When omitted, @FM is assumed.