22.214.171.124 - 16 April 2021
126.96.36.199 - 07 December 2020
- 316 : Updated Favorites area handling of window captions; included option to save a favorite key
- 315 : Favorites area now remembers the pane width after closing
188.8.131.52 - 15 October 2020
- 320 : Resolve issue with wait screen (NDW_WAIT) causing Error Service messages when popup control does not exist
- 319 : Remove all hardcoded references to FW_MAIN
- 282 : Updated internal routines
184.108.40.206 - 03 February 2020
- 310 : Resolved issue with controls still being themed when theming is off
- 308 : Updated Theme Services tab color issue; added reporttable support; retrofitted code to EB+
- 304 : More manager events converted over to enhanced basic plus
- 303 : Added option for child window offset in system settings
- 302 : Reorganize ribbon view groups
- 301 : Add auto shutdown settings to the system settings window
- 300 : Add Favorites section to open windows sidebar
- 299 : Add option to hide the open windows sidebar
- 298 : Add close button to window names in the open windows sidebar
- 294 :
- 293 :
- 292 :
- 291 :
- 290 :
- 289 :
- 268 :
- 212 :
16.0.20 - 29 October 2019
- 285 : Resolved issue with tab editing and focus
- 284 : Added option to disable a User
- 283 : Added option to require a User to change their password at next login
16.0.19 - 09 October 2019
- 282 :
- 281 :
- 273 :
- 272 :
- 266 :
- 166 :
16.0.18 - 27 February 2019
16.0.17 - 19 December 2019
16.0.16 - 20 March 2018
- 237 : Updated Read Only security and various button enabled values.
- 236 : Updated Command Services, Execute service with additional parameters.
- 232 : Resolved issue with Save button not being activated in certain situations.
- 231 : Added ability to "reset all" command specific settings in the User Manager.
- 230 : Added tooltip for User Manager alert icon.
- 229 : Updated FW About window to link only to FW application records.
- 228 : Resolved issue with User Manager and loading policies into the policy tree.
- 226 : Resolved issue with manager windows' SaveWarn and record deleting.
- 214 : Resolved issue with changing the command group during new command creation.
- 211 : Add in the "Read Only" security policy option.
- 210 : New security policies default to the app-specific record setting; added ability to "set all" command groups to one setting.
- 208 : Resolved issue with the tab order and edittables in the Security Policies window.
- 160 : Add ability to pass an override to the justification of the Error Services message.
16.0.15 - 05 March 2018
- 225 : Added support for naming specific Memory Services caches for all services.
- 224 : Updated Event Setup insert to resolve issues in promoted write and clear events.
16.0.14 - 07 February 2018
- 222 : Resolved display issue with the User Manager notes box.
- 221 : Added auto-highlight key functionality in the User Manager.
- 220 : Resolved tab order issue in the User Manager.
- 219 : Changed the initial Security Default record to "Hidden".
- 218 : Removed legacy options from the ribbon; base tabs have been reduced down from 3 to 2, combining all admin tools into the developer tab and removed all duplicates
- 217 : "Test" command removed from ribbon.
- 216 : Audit Users, Commands (duplicate), FW Commands Group, and User Hist - all depreciated and removed from the base install.
- 213 : Resolved an issue with Promoted Write events, CheckRequiredFields service, and Set_EventStatus - occurring during form close with unsaved changes.
- 212 : Removed the CloseApp command from the ribbon.
- 209 : Removed duplicate databound field on the Command Manager window.
- 207 : Added in a clear to the tree filter before new items are added (all manager windows).
- 206 : New float-over tooltips added in various locations.
16.0.13 - 29 December 2017
- 203 : Resolved issue on OnDblClick and Return_Date while using the DatePicker control.
- 202 : Update FW creation process to create an application-specific copy of the Ribbon Setup record.
16.0.12 - 16 December 2017
- 200 : Added in a sample unit testing routine (Test_Sample).
- 199 : Resolved an issue with the Open Windows list.
- 196 : Added in the Table_Actions routine.
- 195 : Added in the Database_Services routine.
- 194 : Resolved login issues when users have an empty security group.
- 191 : Resolved issue with the F9 (Save) button not working after the DatePicker dialog was used.
- 185 : Resolved issue with new commands clearing out the category.
- 180 : Resolved issue with right-click delete context menu not deleting
16.0.11 - 02 May 2017
- 181 : Resolved an issue with drag/drop within the Command Manager tree structure.
- 178 : Updated Form Service, the SetDropDown service to include a third parameter.
- 176 : Add context menu option to rename a Command key.
- 169 : In the Command Manager, replaced all standard comboboxes with SRP comboboxes.
16.0.10 - 06 April 2017
- 175 : Adjusted the Command cache to update before displaying the Ribbon Manager.
- 174 : Resolved issue with a mislabeled variable in Promoted Write.
- 173 : Resolved issue with the Ribbon Manager, Close button.
- 172 : Added an option to allow Commands to execute stored procedures.
- 171 : Migrated the Lock Record routine over into Lock Services.
- 170 : Moved the OnInvalidData event from the Asynchronous events section to the Synchronous events section in the Promoted Create Event.
- 168 : New Command Category button in the Command Manager has a tooltip describing its function.
- 161 : FW Main Events converted over to Enhanced Basic +.
16.0.9 - 23 March 2017
- 165 : Resolved an issue with the Security Manager edittable not resetting after a clear.
- 164 : All header text labels in the Ribbon Manager have been widened to prevent truncating.
- 163 : Verified existence of a Quickdex on the Commands table, for purposes of %RECORDS% use.
- 162 : Fixed a missing delimiter in the Promoted Create Event to handle edittables and Set Record.
- 160 : In Error Services, the DisplayMessage service is now able to pass an override to the justification of the message.
- 159 : Set_Form_ReadOnly and Get_Key_Controls merged into Form Services.
16.0.8 - 03 March 2017
- 157 : Included the workaround for the MakeRelative issue.
- 156 : Verified all promoted events were included in the Base Install RDK.
- 144 : Add better methods to abort the creation of a new command.
- 138 : Resolve issue with CLOSE buttons linked to the Close command not working on some forms.
16.0.7 - 20 February 2017
- 149 : Resolve issue with double clicking a command category adding it to the current group instead of expanding.
- 148 : Fixed incorrect variable name in the Ribbon Manager events
- 139 : Removed legacy Security Manager from the base ribbon buttons.
16.0.6 - 09 February 2017
- 146 : Updated Display Control Message subroutine to contain a fix for displaying messages in OI EditTables.
- 145 : Fixed bug in Form_Service with regards to getting the data for a required OI EditTable column.
- 142 : Fixed a VNAV in FW_MAIN_EVENTS, line 428.
- 137 : Add check for Commands using duplicate shortcut keys.
- 135 : Security Policies table added to Base Install process.
- 134 : SecurityPolicies command added to Base Install process.
- 133 : Fixed a VNAV in the Ribbon Manager events.
16.0.5 - 02 February 2017
131 : Fixed a color/display issue with the Reports / Group window.
- Add SRP HTTP Framework module, a replacement to RUN_OECGI_REQUEST and its dependent routines so OpenInsight based web applications can be designed using RESTful architectures.
- Update the primary look to conform to Windows Modern UI guidelines.
- Fix bug in the GetAppInfoRow service.
- Update the SetControlThemeColors service to ignore controls that are operating as self-contained SRP Utility Controls (e.g., SRP BreadcrumbBar, SRP CodeCombo) to avoid conflicting with the styles they are already programmed to present.
- Introduce new versioning format for SRP FrameWorks. Prior versions would use a YY.MM.DD.x format. New versioning uses Major.Minor.Path[.Beta] format, which conforms with other SRP commercial products.
- Fix VNAV errors in FrameWorks_Services and FRW_MAIN_EVENTS.
- Update NDW_AUDIT_TRAIL_EVENTS and AUDIT_MANAGER to use the GetAppInfoRow service.
- Fix syntax for GetAppInfoRow service in DBW_GROUP_ACCESS_EVENTS.
- Fix bug in Form_Services that prevented multi-instance forms from using the FindSubclassControl and FindPopupControl services correctly.
- Update OpenCommonTables service to create local APP_INFO configuration records if they do not already exist. This fixes a common problem when new inherited applications are created.
- Introduce Windows_Services to allow easy interaction with other Windows applications running on the desktop:.
- Add GetHandle service to find the handle of a running window.
- Add IsRunning service to determine if a particular window is running on the desktop.
- Add Close service to close a running window.
- Add Show service to make a running window visible.
- Add SetSize service to position and size a running window.
- Several new services added to Form_Services for better theme support, optional non-modal message display, and conversion of old FrameWorks stored procedures.
- Added the NoError service request to Error_Services. This provides the opposite response to the HasError service request.
- Introduce FrameWorks_Services to provide convenient access to SRP FrameWorks specific functionality and access to APP_INFO data.
- Introduce Memory_Services to provide convenient storage and retrieval of static data used by the application. This will replace many instances of global commons and user-defined properties. It uses the SRP HashTable utility.
- Theme support now includes required field identification and notification and validation error identification and notification.
- Remove all QuickEvent calls from FRW_MAIN and rely on calls to the commuter module.
- Two new Sample windows: DBW_SAMPLE4 and DBW_SAMPLE5. Both are larger forms designed around the new 1280X1024 default resolution. Both make use of the SRP ShortcutBar as a side-menu option.
- Several changes throughout many commuter modules and promoted event routines to make sure of the new service requests.
- Remove dependency upon the ALL_OLES keyword for the SRP Picture control within PROMOTED_CREATE_EVENT to improve performance
- Introduce Error_Services as a standard method for a unified error management system with SRP FrameWorks development
- Begin retrofitting all service modules, MCP, and commuter calling signatures to use Error_Services
- Added ValidateWindowsUser service to Security_Services so applications using SSO (Active Directory) authentication can employ in-application security checks
- Add metadata for existing and new services that can be used by SRP Editor 2.6 and above
- Fix bug in Frame_Manager that did not allow windows other than @Window to be referenced
- Add the SRP_Stopwatch utility for convenient benchmarking (located in SYSPROG)
- Introduce Form_Services as a standard method for implementing form related processes
- SetDropDown service can be used to create SRP Subclass dropdowns. Requires the creation and maintenance of a special record in APP_INFO. Documentation for this will come shortly.
- SetFocusBorders service will customize the borders of edit line and edit box controls so they display a custom color when they have focus.
- Updated PROMOTED_CREATE_EVENT to call the SetFocusBorders service so all application windows will have focus-based border changes
- Updated PROMOTED_CREATE_EVENT to check for @SRP_SHOW_WINDOW UDP. This will contain the values to use in the SRP_Show_Window utility. The purpose of this is to allow commuter modules a way to customize the display location of the form while allowing the promoted CREATE event handler to still be used
- Added the SRP Subclass control to FRW_MAIN so any window without a local SRP Subclass control can be subclassed.
- Added a "Close" menu item with Ctrl+W as the shortcut. This will close the current MDI Child window
- Updated FRW_MAIN_EVENTS to support the "Close" menu option
- Reorganized the controls on FRW_MAIN to have a better and more compact layout
- Updated DISPLAY_HELP so the context help background matches the same Select color used in the SetFocusBorders service. Text is now white
- Updated NDW_LOGIN_EVENTS to use the new @SRP_SHOW_WINDOW UDP so it can request a centered display.
- Disable setting of WS_CLIPCHILDREN style in PROMOTED_CREATE_EVENT
- Tested and released for OpenInsight 9.3.2
- Updates to NDW_ABOUT and NDW_LOGIN
- Replace the OpenInsight BITMAP control with the SRP Picture control
- Add logic to support PNG files
- Refactor commuter modules
- Tested and released for OpenInsight 9.3.1
- Initial Release