- Call HTTP_Services so the HTTP request information is parsed and saved in memory for easy retrieval by API logic.
- Call HTTP_Services to log the HTTP request.
- Call HTTP_Authentication_Services to validate access to the entry point serviceAPI server.
- Call the entry point service API handler for the endpoint (if authorized to do so).
- Call HTTP_Services to get the HTTP response in a proper format that OECGI will accept.
- Capture Call HTTP_Services to log the HTTP request and HTTP response content and store these in individual OS files in a designated folder for off-line review.
- Call HTTP_Services and HTTP_Authentication_Services to perform various clean-up and clearing processes to prevent future HTTP requests handled by the same OpenEngine from using stale or unauthorized data.
- Return the HTTP response to the OECGI.