Recent Product Releases
- SRP ActiveX Controls 3.1.2 released.
- Check out the latest issue of the SRP Review for updated information on what we have been up to and also a special giveaway!
- SRP is please to announce the official release of the SRP Sketch Control. Check out our most recent blog post for additional details!
- Sometimes that little tool in your belt can make a big difference in how you design your application. Check this blog post for a simple case in point.
- SRP ActiveX Controls 3.1.1 have been released. Read about all the new features and bug fixes in our most recent blog post.
- Do you have an aging barcode system and need an upgrade solution or maybe you want to see a new example of how to use the SRP DirectConnect control? If so, check out our most recent blog post.
- Happy New Year! To start of this new year we would like to give a quick reminder about the potentially unwanted or unexpected behavior of End_Window and End_Dialog. For additional details check out our new blog post.
- Got the debugger blues? Maybe you need to redesign the format of your OpenInsight Debugger. Check out our new blog post on how to do it.
- Are you still finding yourself double-clicking 3 times just to launch the SRP Editor? Then you need to follow the steps in our new blog post to make it a bona-fide citizen on the OpenInsight side tool bar.
- What happens when OEServer services are failing and nothing has changed with the OI application? Read this week's blog post to find out.